Zodiac Love Sign Compatibility: The Perfect Partner For You!
Do you believe in the ideal perfect partner? Do you think that your soulmate exists? According to astrology, they do! This science claims that depending on our zodiac star, sun and moon signs, there is a perfect partner for us. Do you want to know what zodiac signs go well together? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
If you are intrigued to find out which is your ideal match according to your zodiac sign, here at oneHowTo we will tell you! For more about zodiac love sign compatibility keep reading here.
Love compatibility by birthdate
There are two types of love compatibility according to astrology. These two love types are split into compatibly signs and twin souls. The difference between these two love compatibility types are as follows;
- Compatible signs: known also as "like souls" defines the compatibility between two people who complement each other, but who do not fill each other. This basically means that these two people are not twin souls, but they can work well together.
- Soul mates: Soul mates defines two people who hold a very strong and intense connection. Soul mates often define two people who are meant to be together, they ‘‘fill’’ each other.
According to astrology, in life we only have a soul mate, but we can have several compatible or complementary souls. For more, we recommend taking a look at our article on: What Zodiac signs go well together.
Zodiac sign love compatibility chart
According to your zodiac sign, there are other star signs which are more suited to you. This does not mean they will always be your ‘perfect’ partner, but they are known to work well with you!
- Capricorn: Capricorns are very ambitious, they are thinkers and can be quiet, so they could have a very good relationship with Virgos, Taurus, Aquarius or Pisces.
- Leo: Leos are very fiery, impulsive and proud. They are generally well understood by Sagittarius, Libras, Cancers or Virgos.
- Cancer: Cancers are very emotional and sensitive, so they make a good match with a Taurus, another Cancer, a Gemini or a Sagittarius.
- Aries: Aries is known for being a warrior who is impulsive and very active. They make a great pair with Leos, Sagittarius, Taurus or Pisces.
- Virgo: A Virgo is very demanding, but also very open-minded, so a Virgo could form a fantastic pair with a Capricorn, a Taurus, a Cancer or an Aquarius.
- Pisces: the spirituality and love for the solitude of Pisces means they are compatible with Cancers, Scorpios, Taurus or Capricorns.
- Taurus: A Taurus is very loving and generally makes a great match with a Virgo, a Capricorn, a Pisces and/or a Libra.
- Gemini: Geminis likes to talk and discuss interesting topics, but they also know how to love deeply; for that reason they would make a very good pair with a Libra, Aquarius, Pisces or Cancer.
- Libra: Libra are sweet, calm, and above all, incredibly charming. Libras are compatible with Aquarius, Gemini or Capricorn.
- Aquarius: An Aquarius is delicate and very sensitive, they are known to form a good and lasting pair with a Gemini, Libra or Cancer.
- Scorpio: Scorpios like commitment and give great importance to love. Scorpios are well suited to Aries, Pisces or Cancer.
- Sagittarius: Sagittarius, known for having great passion and an explosive personality, could form a beautiful couple with an Aries, Leo, Capricorn and/or Aquarius.
For more, take a look at the zodiac sign love compatibility chart below!
Love compatibility by birthdate
According to your zodiac sign, here is an extended list of some signs which are romantically compatible with you, based specifically on your birth date star sign;
- Capricorn: According to many astrologers, the best couple for Capricorn would be Cancer. This is mainly due to their their sentimentality and love for home and family.
- Leo: Astrologers believe that the perfect pair for a Leo would be an Aquarius. Astrologers believe that the sensibility of an Aquarius could cushion the pride and the overwhelming passion of a Leo.
- Cancer: The best partner for a Cancer is Capricorn, since a Capricorn is known to offer all the security and stability that Cancers need.
- Aries: Due to an Aries’s attitude many believe that its perfect partner would be Libra, since Libras stabilize the impulsiveness of an Aries. For more, read on: Aries and Libra compatibility.
- Virgo: As for Virgos, their ideal partner would be a Pisces. This is because a Pisces can understand the depth of a Virgos thoughts and remind them to not ignore the depth of their own feelings.
- Pisces: The ideal pair for a Pisces would be Virgo, since Virgos help Pisces to keep themselves grounded.
- Taurus: The perfect partner for a Taurus would be a Scorpio. Both these signs are family signs, and therefore share the same morals and ethics.
- Gemini: The calm attitude of Gemini requires an animated Sagittarius.
- Libra: Libras are known for their deep love and balanced character, suitable to an Aries.
- Aquarius: The delicacy of Aquarius could be compensated with a Leo’s passion for life.
- Scorpio: A Scorpios desire for a solid and true love makes it an ideal partner for a Taurus.
- Sagittarius: A Gemini and Sagittarius are a match made in heaven!
If you want to find out more about Zodiac sign compatibility for love, we recommend taking a look at Zodiac sign compatibility for marriage.
Zodiac sign love compatibility
It is important to remember that love compatibility between Zodiac signs is merely informative. Although astrology is a very accurate science at times, we must bear in mind that many times our ascendant is stronger than our own zodiacal sign. Therefore, the above mentioned results could vary.
Therefore, if you are dating someone or like someone and there is no obvious zodiacal compatibility, don’t worry! Love, unlike astrology, is not a science. These zodiac signs are guidelines, and often depend on much more than just your start sign.
In fact, a majority of birth sign compatibility depends too on your ‘natal chart’, otherwise known as your astrology birth chart. Many Zodiac star signs are generalized, but your birth chart can give you a more in depth view of where your planets lie. Natal charts, in addition, discuss your lunar phases, midpoints, planetary retrogrades and more! Therefore, if you want to find out more about why you are compatible with some signs and maybe not with others, we recommend looking up your natal chart.
Zodiac sign compatibility: When will I meet my soulmate?
A soulmate is a person that you feel was ‘‘created’’ specifically for YOU! A soulmate is a person who completes and complements you. But one of the most commonly asked questions is, ‘‘When will I meet my soulmate?’’ Well, it’s difficult to say. There are some sciences and studies such as numberology, which allows people to predict love with numbers. This study predicts when a person will meet their soulmate based on the date in which they were born. But the thing is, this neither is an accurate science. Many people believe this kind of love finds you when you least expect it. Therefore, all that we can do is suggest that you be patient, and he/she will eventually find you when you least expect it!
If you want to read similar articles to Zodiac Love Sign Compatibility: The Perfect Partner For You!, we recommend you visit our Sentimental relationships category.