Best Speed Dating Questions: A Full list!
You've probably heard of speed dating, a quick mini-date with several different people. The concept of these fugitive face-to-face dates is to evaluate the person sitting in front of you quickly. After this quick meeting, you can then decide whether or not you’d like to see this person again for another preferably longer date.
But, how does one use these short minutes to find out what they need from a person they might want to date? Quick questions! When speed dating you need to get to the point while at the same time garnering the interest of the person you’re on the date with. This can prove to be quite difficult, but don’t worry, We’re here to help you! For more about funny questions for speed dating, serious questions or fun questions keep reading here at OneHOWTO.
Funny questions for speed dating: what is speed dating?
Speed dating has gained wide popularity due to people struggling to find a romantic partner, especially when lack of free time is to blame.But, what exactly is speed dating? Speed dating is a type of system whereby you date a lot of people in one room in a short amount of time.
In general, speed dating takes place in bar or restaurant, in which the organizers would have set up several tables for two people beforehand. Speed dating starts with a group of people sitting alone at several different tables. The other people who have note yet been seated will move from table to table every 5-10 minutes. In the end, with the circular movement of people moving from table to table, each person should’ve gotten the opportunity to ‘date’ every other person.
It’s normal that when it comes to speed dating you may ask yourself, but how do I know if I like someone in such a short period of time? And that’s the tricky part. Usually when speed dating, every member is given a piece of paper and they write down the name or number of the person they would like to date again. At the end of all the dates, the organizers will read over all of these people and match the compatible candidates.
Speed dating is somewhat of a filter whereby you can discard people you are definitely not interested in, while matching with those that you do like.
For more dating tips, we recommend taking a look at our following articles:
Good speed dating questions
Here are some of our quickest and to-the-point speed dating questions to keep conversation flowing (even if it’s only for 10 minutes):
- What are you most proud of in life?
- Are you a religious person?
- What are your hobbies?
- When did your last relationship end and how long did it last?
- Have you ever been married? Would you like to get married in the future?
- Do you have or do you want children?
- What is your job?
- What would be your ideal job?
- What are you looking for at home?
- Where are you from?
- What is the most important value, for you, that should be shared in a relationship?
- Do you follow politics? Which party do you support?
- What is your favorite book or movie?
- What is the last book you read?
- What type of music do you listen to?
- Do you like animals?
- Do you have a pet ?
- If you were a wild animal, which one would you be?
- Day or night?
- Party or movie night in?
- How do your friends see you?
- If you had the choice to go live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Who is your favorite artist? (Actor, singer, painter...)
- What is your favorite sport ? Do you practice a sport ?
- What are three words you would use to describe your as a person?
- What is the most stressful situation you have ever experienced?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Do you want to continue this conversation after speed dating?
Funny speed dating questions
And if those previous questions are a little too serious for you, here is our list of funny speed dating questions sure to make both of you laugh:
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done while drunk?
- Do you kiss on the first date?
- What is your favorite drink when you go out?
- How many hours a day do you spend on Facebook?
- If there was an hour more in a day, how would you spend it?
- What’s your biggest guilty pleasure?
- If you had a biography, what would you title it?
- What is your favorite insult?
- If you were a natural disaster, which would it be?
- What object would you bring to a desert island?
- What food could you never live without?
- Tell me your favorite joke.
- Truth or dare.
- Tell me one thing you like about me from these 1...2....3 minutes.
Flirty speed dating questions
Yes, we know it may be a little soon, but if the spark is there, why deny yourself the pleasure of enjoying it? Here are some of our flirtiest speed dating questions for you to choose from:
- What color are your eyes?
- What’s your favorite part of the body?
- What’s your idea of a romantic date?
- How do you show someone you’re interested in them?
- What’s your biggest turn on?
- What are you biggest deal-breakers?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Personality or looks?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done for someone you’ve liked?
- If we match after this date, what would you plan or like to do for our next date?
Are you struggling to find love? First thing to do is not worry, you are not the only one! Luckily for you, this world is full of weird and wonderful people. And we’re here to help you! For more of our best dating tips, take a look at our article on how to ask a girl out on a first date
If you want to read similar articles to Best Speed Dating Questions: A Full list!, we recommend you visit our Sentimental relationships category.