How to Bleach your Anus
Anal bleaching is an aesthetic practice that has recently become very popular, driven in part by famous celebrities and actors involved in the world of pornography. But more and more ordinary people have been performing this treatment to achieve an aesthetically more attractive anal region. If you want to know exactly what this is and how to bleach your anus, we will explain everything in this OneHowTo article.
We should clarify that anal bleaching is a purely cosmetic procedure that in no way benefits our health. Nor does it benefit or improve any aspect our sex life. This treatment is simply performed to lighten the color of the skin of the anal area which, by nature, is darker than the rest of the body.
Anal bleaching treatments do not inherently whiten the zone, but consist of different compounds that inhibit the production of tyrosinase which causes melanin levels, which are responsible for making our skin darker, to decrease. Thus the anal area gradually lightens.
There are various techniques for anal bleaching. One of the most popular is to use a laser on the area. This can also be done to the girl's vulva for a thorough lightening of the entire intimate area. Laser anal whitening should be performed in a well certified medical center in order to ensure safety of the patient.
This is a very effective procedure that must also be accompanied by the application of a cream at home. Because it is a medically supervised procedure, it ensures greater patient safety.
Another convenient anal bleaching alternative is to apply a cream made for this. The advantage here is that you can bleach your anus at home in this case, but you must carefully choose the product you use, as some creams used for this contain chemicals that can be harmful to health.
This is essential to avoid creams that include the following ingredients:
- Mercury, which can be toxic
- Hydroquinone, which can damage the skin causing injury and discomfort
Beyond the aesthetic benefits that anal bleaching can offer, it is important to know that it can also involve some risks for the patient. So be sure to take the following into account:
- It is always recommended to consult a dermatologist before beginning the anal bleaching process, especially if you intend to use a cream. Only a specialist can recommend the right product.
- If you opt for the laser method, it is essential to go to a specialised and certified medical centre that practices all the necessary hygienic methods. Otherwise there is a risk of bacterial infections that could affect the patient.
- Laser anal whitening will involve some risks, as will any procedure that uses this tool. Burns and excess bleaching are usually the most common.
- Additionally, depending on skin type, anal bleaching creams can cause allergic reactions to the skin. In that case, it is important to consult a dermatologist for an examination.
If you want to read similar articles to How to Bleach your Anus, we recommend you visit our Sentimental relationships category.
- We don't recommend using any home remedies to bleach your anus for your own health and safety.