How to Have Stronger and Longer-lasting Erections
Having a strong and longer-lasting erection ensures good sexual performance. It is not something that solely depends on the excitement of the moment; there are many factors that are influential such as good blood circulation, a state of optimal health, diet, or stress levels, among others.
For this reason, making some changes in normal living habits and taking a few simple measures can make a difference and greatly improve male sexual potency to achieve greater enjoyment in intimate encounters. Keep reading this OneHowTo article to find out what they are and learn how to have stronger and longer-lasting erections from now on.
Eat healthy food
One of the most important rules if you want to have strong and longer-lasting erections is to follow a healthy, balanced diet which does not lack any vitamins and essential nutrients. This will ensure that your body is functioning correctly. Remember that what you eat affects your overall daily health, including sexual health.
In addition to including fruits, vegetables, lean meat and fish in your diet, you can eat certain foods which due to their nutritional composition can improve erections by providing energy and stimulating blood flow. Good options are:
- Foods rich in zinc: This mineral is essential for testosterone production, a hormone that influences sexual performance and desire. You can find this nutrient in oysters, dark chocolate, sunflower and sesame seeds, red meat, liver and peanuts.
- Foods rich in omega-3: This essential fatty acid improves blood circulation in the body, including the genital area. This will boost the firmness of the penis and help you have more vigorous erections. Eat oily fish (salmon, tuna, herring), seafood (shrimp, prawns, crabs), egg yolk, chia or flax seeds and vegetable oils (hazelnut, soy, flax).
- Foods rich in potassium: Potassium is also excellent for improving the health of the circulatory system and will increase the blood flow to the penis. Include bananas, strawberries, coconuts, legumes (soy, pulses or beans), vegetables (spinach, Swiss chard or artichokes) and chicken or turkey in your diet.
On the other hand, it is advisable that you avoid eating too many fatty foods and sugary foods.
Be active and exercise
Did you know that men who do sports regularly are less likely to experience impotence than those who do not? That's right, this is another of the key aspects you have to consider if you want to have stronger and longer-lasting erections as well as improve your sexual performance in general.
When you exercise your body and you keep active, you boost the bloodstream and send a greater amount of blood to all your organs, including the penis, which leads to stronger and longer-lasting erections.
In addition to the above, you also increase your confidence, feel more relaxed, with greater sexual desire and more willingness to have sex.
So don't hesitate, go for a run, ride a bike, go swimming, tennis, paddle, hiking, go to the gym... Any physical activity will be beneficial for your sexual health.
Reduce stress and get rid of bad habits
Stress, nervousness and anxiety can be your worst enemies when you want to have stronger and longer-lasting erections. In fact, on many occasions they are the main factors responsible for erectile dysfunction or impotence.
It is essential that you don't obsess over the subject. Free your mind of negative thoughts and focus on enjoying each of your sexual encounters to the maximum so that both you and your partner will be able to fully satisfy each other. If you are unable to control these moods by yourself and you cannot have sex for long, we recommend that you consult a specialist to help you solve the problem.
There are also bad habits that negatively affect sexual health of men and their sperm quality, such as smoking and drinking alcohol excessively. Don't hesitate to get rid of them as soon as possible.
Positions that promote erection
If you want to lengthen sexual encounters with your partner and enjoy each one all that you can, there is also something you can do at that time to maintain and make your erection last for longer. It involves finding those sexual positions that boost blood flow to the penis and therefore ensure that it is more erect and firm.
The best positions are where you are on top or in a vertical position such as the classic missionary, doggy style, the arch, the catapult or the trapeze.
Exercises and massages that improve erections
There are other simple actions that you can do as part of your daily routine in order to have stronger and longer-lasting erections and these are:
- Kegel exercises: They allow you to strengthen your bladder muscles and those around them, improving sexual performance considerably. One of the most effective exercises is as follows: contract your pelvic muscles for 10 seconds, as if you are trying to stop the flow of urine when you go to the bathroom. You can even practice this exercise at that time. After those 10 seconds, relax the muscles and repeat the movement 10 to 20 times.
- Self-massage: when your penis is erect, massage the base and also the perineum (the area between the testicles and anus) for a few minutes. This will improve blood circulation to the area and make your erections last longer.
Sex toys that prolong erections
Many couples like try new things during their sexual relationships, often including the use of sex toys. You should know that these not only serve to spice things up and experience new sensations, but they may also be useful to prolong your erection and increase your power.
Definitely one of the best toys that you can resort to is the cock ring because this ensures that your member is firmer and delays ejaculation while intensifying orgasm. You can opt for vibrating models to give the woman greater pleasure during penetration.
If you want to read similar articles to How to Have Stronger and Longer-lasting Erections, we recommend you visit our Sentimental relationships category.