Sex Position: Singapore Kiss
It’s normal than within your sexual relationships you want to try different and new innovative sex techniques. There are many ancient sex techniques which allow for optimal pleasure and intense orgasms. However, very often we forget that sometimes the most basic sex movements prove to be the best. Have you heard about the ancient art of pompoir, known also as a ‘Singapore kiss’ or Kabazzah?
This sex technique aims at achieving the ‘sucking’ sensation of oral sex, but during penetration. Are you looking to give your man the best and most intense orgasm he’s every experienced? If so, you cannot miss this OneHOWTO article where we will tell you everything you need to know about Pompoir, known also as the Singapore kiss technique.
The Singapore kiss, also known as pompoir or kabazzah, is a very old sexual technique with which you can intensify orgasms. This sex technique consists of the woman stimulating her partner’s penis with vaginal movements. The aim is to simulate the ‘sucking’ effect of oral sex during penetration.
Some women do this naturally without even knowing it. However, for other it’s not as easy. But, how do you do a Singapore kiss? Well, with practice. In order to master this sex position, many women need to practice kegel exercises. The muscle which will need to receive all of the focus is called the pubococcygeus muscle, which is the muscle responsible for this stimulation.
Before describing some pompoir exercises, let’s go back to India by about 3,000 years. This is around the time that this millenary sexual technique originated. From India, pompoir later spread to other countries in the East, such as Japan and Thailand. Pompoir was even included in geisha education! Its name ‘‘Singapore kiss’’ comes from the legend whereby a prostitute was able to insert and remove men’s penises from her vagina in just one movement. Amazing, right?
Are you a fan of ancient sex techniques? If so, you’ll love our article where we discuss the wildest Kamasutra positions.
Singapore kiss: benefits
This peculiar sexual technique, according to sexology expert, has more than one benefit for both women and men. The benefits of pompoir include:
- It allows for more intense, pleasant and lasting orgasms. In addition to increasing the man’s pleasure during penetration, it also aids a woman in reaching both vaginal and clitoral orgasms.
- It is a new way to try another type of pleasure and experience new sensations during sex.
- This sex technique is often recommended for sex therapy purposes. This is because it is known to help with issues such as low libido, premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction.
- By practicing this technique, the woman will learn to strengthen her pelvic floor, which in turn is excellent for improving vaginal elasticity, enjoying more pleasurable sex and reducing chances of urinary incontinence.
For more about the aforementioned benefits of kabazzah, you might be interested in our articles about:
- Kegel exercises for men to prevent incontinence and premature ejaculation.
- The best sex positions to help you last longer in bed.
Singapore kiss: technique
So how do you do the Singapore kiss or pompoir? This step by step will tell you how, with the aim of leaving you with one of the best orgasms you’ve ever had:
- The woman controls the rhythm! Placing herself on top of the man lying down or sitting astride, she will set the pace. The man in this position is passive, while the woman dominant.
- Once well placed, insert the penis into the vagina, ensuring that it is well lubricated to avoid penetration discomfort.
- Keep your hips still for a few seconds and take advantage of these moments to caress each other and increase excitement.
- Then, it is time to activate the pubococcygeus muscle to achieve an orgasmic ‘Singapore kiss’. The woman has to contract her vaginal muscles in both a rhythmic and intense way, tightening the vagina around the penis. But which muscles are we activating? Ok, to help you identify it, go to the bathroom and urinate. While doing so, aim to interrupt the flow for a few seconds. The muscle which facilitates this action is the pubococcygeus muscle. This is the same muscle that puts pressure on the vaginal walls during sexual intercourse, increasing pleasure.
Singapore kiss: the pubococcygeus muscle
As already stated, there are some women who have no problem performing this technique. But on the otherhand, there are many women who cannot naturally move this muscle in the way that the Singapore kiss position requires.
The best way to strengthen your pubococcygeus muscle (levator ani) is through kegel exercises. In addition to bettering this sex technique, kegel exercise benefits for women also include:
- Bladder control
- Vagina strengthening
- Preparation for childbirth and recovery.
There are several exercises that you can carry out to achieve the Singapore kiss, but it is important that you do them correctly and that you remain constant to achieve expected results. For more on the best kegel exercises, take a look at our articles:
The best sex positions
If you are looking to spice up your sex life and would like to try out some more different sex positions or sex techniques, take a look at these following sex position articles:
If you want to read similar articles to Sex Position: Singapore Kiss, we recommend you visit our Sentimental relationships category.