14 Fun Games For Couples to Play at Home
Any time is a good time to to experiment in bed with your partner. Are you looking to discover new techniques to have a great time and enjoy sex to its fullest? Whether you have been with your partner for a short time and want to drive him crazy in bed or if you’re in a stable long-term relationship, these fun games for couples are for you.
Keep reading here at oneHOWTO and discover our 14 fun games for couples to play at home.
- Best couples games: sex board games
- Couples games to play at home: never have I ever
- Fun games to play with your boyfriend at home: strip poker
- Couple games to play at home: role-play
- Sex games for couples: dice
- Hot games for couples to play at home: blindfolded
- Games for couples over text
- Erotic couple games: truth or dare for couples
- Sex games for couples: toys
- Food in the bedroom
- Games for couples in bed: ice cubes
- Sex games for couples in bed: ultimate tease
- Erotic massage for couples
- The edging technique: achieve maximum pleasure in bed
Best couples games: sex board games
Are you looking for some board games for couples to play at home? Well then, you’re in luck! Nowadays there are many variations of classic board games on the market for you and your partner to try out. To help you, below we’ve listed just a few of them for you to try out:
- Loopy: this card game offer a wide variety of fun and sexy challenges for you and your partner to discover and accomplish together!
- Vertellis - relationship edition: these playing cards are exactly what you need if you’re looking to stimulate conversation, both romantic and erotic.
- I dare you: made by sexpert Susie Bright, these well-chosen dares are sure to heat up both conversation and experiences between you and your partner.
- The couples retreat board game: Have you noticed that you and your partner are not as connected as you’ve been before? If so, this board game from the Gottman Institute is designed to significantly improve relationships.
- XXXopoly: an erotic board game aimed at keeping couples moving and experiencing different heated experiences!
For more, we recommend reading our article where we discover the best party games for adults.
Couples games to play at home: never have I ever
If you’re looking to get to know your partner on a deeper level, never have I ever is the game for you.
Get comfortable and start asking questions to break the ice! As you both become more comfortable, raise the heat by asking more erotic questions. To help get you started, we have some great ‘never have I ever questions for couples’ for you to choose from:
Never have I ever...
- been in love.
- been rejected.
- had a one night stand.
- kissed on the first date.
- watched porn.
- date more than one person at once.
- had a threesome.
- been caught masturbating.
- had sex on the first date.
- tried a crazy sex position.
- been tied up.
- done a strip tease.
- done 69.
- had anal sex.
Fun games to play with your boyfriend at home: strip poker
Not only does strip poker for couples increase tension but it’s also a great for foreplay. Are you looking to tease and turn your partner on? If so, follow these simple steps:
- Each player gets five cards.
- As in normal poker, players can exchange some of their cards for other face-down cards in the deck.
- Players bet when they think necessary, that is, when they are satisfied with their hand.
- The member of the pair that has the worst hand, must take off one piece of clothing.
The only difference between conventional poker and strip poker is its stakes. Instead of betting money, the objective in strip poker is to get your partner to finish the game completely naked. For more about sexual teasing, we recommend reading our article where we discover how to do a striptease for you partner.
Couple games to play at home: role-play
Role-play games for couples is considered one of the best ways for couples to heat things up in the bedroom. The best part about role-playing is that there are so many options to choose from and let’s be honest, what’s more fun than dressing up?
If, however, you don’t have any costumes to play with, don’t worry! The most important thing when it comes to role-play is to relax, be creative and enjoy. Here are some of the most popular, interesting and sexy role-play ideas for you to choose from:
- Fifty Shades of Gray: you don’t even have to watch the movie to enjoy this role-play. One of the two needs to take on the role as dominatrix while the other is the submissive. From there, let your imagination take over and have fun!
- Doctor and patient: a classic sexual role-play. The patient needs to be physically ‘examined’ by the doctor through caressed, touch and enjoyment.
- The boss and secretary: the secretary is at the boss’s mercy, what will he/she have to do to please their boss to the fullest?
The key to this game is to completely fulfill your and your partner’s sexual fantasies. For this game to be successful, we recommend fully delving into your chosen character leaving behind all insecurities!
Tip: add some sex toys to the mix to increase the heat! For more, read what are the most popular sex toys.
Sex games for couples: dice
Have you ever heard of sex dice? These dice are similar to normal dice except that instead of numbers you will find sex positions. Naughty dice can vary from:
- Erotic challenged: copy the challenge indicated on the dice that you’ve thrown.
- Dice of kisses: a lighter version of the game is kissing dice, where each face will indicate which part of your partner’s body you will have to kiss.
- Kamasutra dice: as its name indicates, this dice is designed for the most daring of couples. Roll the dice and imitate the kamasutra posture that is indicated.
You can find these dice at any sex shop near you. Take the opportunity to surprise your boyfriend or girlfriend with a different and unexpected game that is sure to keep you both entertained!
Hot games for couples to play at home: blindfolded
Have you tried to blindfold your partner just before or during sex? Being blindfolded during sex is an incredibly sensual and exciting experience which allows a person to fully enjoy all physical sensations to their fullest.
Surprise your partner by covering their eyes and then taking your time kissing and caressing them. You can take turns teasing each other and spend as much time as you want discovering each others’ bodies in a new and exciting way. This is one of the most intimate and romantic games for couples at home and the best part? it’s easy! For more about blindfolding during sex, we recommend reading our article where we discover the best accessories for foreplay.
Games for couples over text
Sexting, formed from the words sex and text, refers to sending erotic messages over text. These messages can be sent with the aim of teasing, turning-on or simulating sex. Sexting can prove to be difficult if you don’t know what to say. If you’re a little shy or have never sexted before, we have some sexting questions that you can use to keep your hot conversation going:
- What are you thinking about?
- If you could do anything sexual to me right now what would you do?
- What are you wearing?
- Send me a picture of you.
- Guess what i’m wearing.
- If you could touch any part of my body, which would it be?
- Tell me, in detail, what you’re doing at this exact moment.
Erotic couple games: truth or dare for couples
This game is ideal for couples who want to get to know each other, turn each other on and confess secret desires. If you’re looking for a daring sex challenge or are simply wanting to reconnect with your partner on a deeper level, follow these simple steps:
- Sit comfortably one in front of the other.
- Alternate between truth and dare, taking turns.
- If your partner dares you to do something or asks you a question which you don’t want to answer, you’ll have to take off a piece of clothing.
The best thing about this game is that both end up winning, so don’t be shy! Here are some hot truth or dare questions to get you started:
- Do you prefer being on top or bottom during sex?
- I dare you to take a piece of clothing off.
- What’s your favorite sex position?
- I dare you to dance for me.
- What’s your weirdest fantasy?
- I dare you to try and turn me on without touching me.
- Do you prefer ‘giving’ or ‘receiving’?
- I dare you to take a piece of clothing off of me with your teeth.
When it comes to truth or dare for couples, we recommend having fun and being creative! For more dirty truth or dare questions, we suggest taking a look at our article where we list the best truth or dare questions for couples over text.
Sex games for couples: toys
There are a large variety of sex toys on the market that range from dildos to vibrators to pleasure rings, etc... In addition, sex toys are said to be a great way to enhance a sexual relationship. Many believe that sex toys are only used for self-pleasure, but this is not the case. There are a lot of sex toys on the market that can be used either alone or in a couple. Here are some important tips to keep in mind when it comes to using sex toys in the bedroom:
- Put aside taboos: explore, dare and enter this experience with an open mind!
- Choose the best toy for you: discover which toys are best suited to your needs and desires.
- Take into account which material they are made from: when it comes to sex toys, opt for high-quality materials that won’t irritate your intimate spaces. Steer clear of materials that may cause an allergic reaction.
- Use lube: lubricants are essential when playing with sex toys. We recommend choosing natural lubes suitable to the exact toy you are using. For more, read how to choose the right lube.
Food in the bedroom
Are you feeling adventurous? If so, we suggest using foods in bed. Adding food to sex games is both fun and delicious!
- Cream: whipped cream is a classic food used during sex. Cover different parts of your body with cream and get your partner to lick it off you!
- Chocolate: spread melted chocolate over your partners erogenous zones and follow with your tongue.
- Fruits: when using fruits in bed, make sure to wash them well! Some aphrodisiac fruits which can help to increase pleasure and desire include: strawberries, figs, mango or papaya.
In addition to playing with these foods, you can also play "guess the food". One of the two should be blindfolded and then lick a part of the other person’s body to try and guess what food has been spread. For more, read how to use whipped cream in bed.
Games for couples in bed: ice cubes
Ice is commonly used for a number of erotic games for couples games at home. Place an ice cube in between your teeth and move it along your partner’s naked body, expect a full turn-on! You can even move the ice cube from your mouth to your partner’s mouth and back for extra sensation.
In addition, using ice during sex in summer is a great way to cool each other down while temperatures are high! Read, how to use ice in the bedroom.
Sex games for couples in bed: ultimate tease
Are you struggling to turn each other on? If so, this teaser should be your go-to:
- Tie your partner to bed, forbidding him/her to touch you.
- You can then do whatever you want, trying to tease your tied partner as much as possible. Use your tongue, mouth, hands or naked body to do this.
- If your partner touches you they lose and roles are reversed!
But how do you turn someone on without intercourse? To help you do this, take a look at:
Erotic massage for couples
Among this list of games for couples we cannot forget to mention the power of erotic massages; a great option for a more sentimental soft touch. Not only are these massages an intimate and relaxing practice, but they can also be incredibly arousing:
- Prepare the environment beforehand: using aromatic candles, dimming the light, using candles... Ask your partner to undress and lie face down on the bed.
- Choose a massage oil suitable for the occasion such as aphrodisiac organic oils. There are a large number of oils on the market designed specifically for erotic massages, so it’s about choosing the best one for you and your partner.
- When massaging your partner’s body, focus on the erogenous zones.
- Once you’ve given the back some loving, ask your partner to turn around and proceed with a frontal ‘massage’ for them to really enjoy.
Make sure to use your hands to fully discover your partner’s entire body, following shapes and line softly and intricately. Read here to find out how to give a happy ending massage.
The edging technique: achieve maximum pleasure in bed
Have you heard of the edging technique? This fun and exciting sexual practice consists of having complete control over reaching a climax. While it is true that this method is normally recommended for people who suffer from premature ejaculation or want to make sex last longer, it’s also a great way of playing with your partner.
The goal of edging is not only to ejaculate as late as possible, but to also fully enjoy intimacy between two couples. If you want to reach orgasm together or discover new and pleasurable sensations, identify these moments of maximum pleasure and control them making sure that the final orgasm is more powerful. For more, read about the best positions to help you last longer in bed.
If you want to read similar articles to 14 Fun Games For Couples to Play at Home, we recommend you visit our Sentimental relationships category.